gos Asperger World | vagas de emprego
Curriculo Por cidade Vagas Aeroporto Mural de Vagas SINE Vagas GOL

Everything you should or not to know asperger syndrome

Saturday, November 1, 2008




She can best describe yourself:
A day with savoy cabbage is a good day. That’s because it is a thoroughly planned day. In my world such days are super good days. --Zitat

Since early childhood I felt different from all the people around.
I never felt any kind of belonging to them. By chance I learned about Asperger’s Syndrome. I knew at once: This people are like me. They share my feelings and think and experience like I do. Today I know for sure that I have the Asperger’s Syndrome.
I was diagnosed by Prof. Dr. Dr. Kai Vogeley from the university hospital in Cologne.
The day of my diagnosis was the fist day of my new life.
On November 2nd 2005 my life as an Asperger autistic woman began.


No comments:

vagas